Saturday, April 14, 2012

Joy Fitness #1 - Goal Setting

          Hey everyone, so to get started let me just say that this is my first attempt at making a blog. I decided to call this blog Joy Fitness because I thought it was clever to make "Joy" stand for Judge Only Yourself..pretty good, right? Not to mention my last name is Judge..damn I'm good. Anyway, the reason I'm making this blog is to write my thoughts and knowledge on the topics of weight loss and fitness through my daily encounters. My current fitness goal is to drop 25 lbs of fat in effort to lower my body fat to about 10% by July 7th when I leave for Ocean City Maryland with some friends..should be a good time. Setting specific goals is probably the most important task in determining success when it comes to diet and fitness. If you don't have specific goals, then how can you prepare to reach those goals if you don't know what your aiming for? You can't. This is definitely the most overlooked aspect of health and fitness among people. Anyway, that's it for my first blog. I'll post a link onto facebook for those who want to check it out..until the next one, hope you guys stay discipline with eating and keep working hard!

1 comment:

  1. Remember to reach a specific goal u need to track specific progress which means daily caloric intake and macronutrient % as well as weekley accurate bodyfat measurements.

    ReplyDelete